Kent school Germany

This urbex location in Germany "The Kent School" can be legally visited and photographed for a fee. Inaugurated in 1913 by the Francis brothers. It consisted of a chapel, office, school and 3 other buildings. Closed in 1992 and since then for sale.

Oscar de Wit-Snijder

Apeldoorn

06-37445376

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

Chamber of Commerce

5767.9509

VAT NL.100111142.B01

Copyright© 2015 by LeBlanc design. All rights reserved.